Caricamento ...
Spiacenti, si è verificato un errore durante il caricamento del contenuto.

449Volunteering in Italy @ Casale Monferrato > Serydarth

Espandi messaggi
  • Serydarth

      We are glad to present here, a great opportunity to be volunteer in Italy and meet the local culture of a small city in the North, not far from Turin, Milan and Genoa.

      You will be hosted in the LITTLE INTERCULTURAL SPACE of Casale Monferrato.

      Your job will be based on:

      -ENJOY YOUR TIME
      -BE YOURSELF
      -TAKE CARE OF THE SPACE
      -TAKE CARE OF GUESTS, VISITORS, AND PARTICIPANTS
      -ORGANIZE (INTERCULTURAL) EVENTS & PARTICIPATING IN THE LOCAL CULTURAL LIFE
      -WORK FOR THE COMMUNITY
      -MEET THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
      -USE LESS RESOURCES AS POSSIBLE, LIVING IN A SUSTAINABLE WAY

      In this project you will live in the center of the city, alone or together with others volunteers or guests in a intercultural space.

      You will live by yourself, in a communitarian way (but this is not a community).

      If you are interested in different ways on life, meeting people, culture and volunteering or you are just interested in new things, here you can have the possibility to meet the local culture, through the events that happen in the city, and in the same time you can organize things about your culture, or offering your skills, creating and sharing with the local community, and trying to live in a more sustainable way.

      You can come as a volunteer, and in this case you will also help to manage the Intercultural Space.

      We also host backpackers and travellers that stay here for short time, a couple of days, for free. If you want to come as a visitor for a couple of days you will find always the door open.

      If you want to come has a volunteer you will stay here for 10-15 days.

      So, when you will be here, you will be not just a GUEST, but also an HOST, that take care of new guests and travellers.

      We put as a name for what we do Intercultural Promotion.

      As we have always here different culture from the world, and we work with the small local community, spirit of adaptation is very necessary and is important to be flexible and open mind.

      One of the aim of the place is of course TO SHARE every point of view, but not TO EDUCATE.

      So we are not here for save the world, but to live, now, the world, as each want should be, in his personal way..

      Write to us a e-mail when you plan to come in this area and we will send you more details. You can write to serydarth@...

      You can check our websites: www.casaleattiva.wordpress.com - www.serydarth.wordpress.com

      and become our friend in facebook: www.facebook.com/serydarth if you want to see pictures.

      Also we are in Couchsurfing: www.couchsurfing.org/people/serydarth

      SOSTIENI LE ATTIVITA' DEL PICCOLO SPAZIO INTERCULTURALE:

      Un versamento sul C/C postale 1261217 intestato ad ASSOCIAZIONE SERYDARTH :

      ci aiuta a pagare le spese di affitto e gestione e ad ospitare viaggiatori e volontari da tutto il mondo, gratuitamente (e quando vuoi venire a toccare con mano, sei benvenuto!).